Briar Rose Sprocket Pillow

IMG_9713



Aren't the fabrics beautiful? Not the usual Japanese fabrics I always use. These are from Heather Ross Briar Rose.



I have a particular liking for Japanese fabrics. So, I do not usually buy U.S. or other designer fabrics unless they are sweet floral or basics like gingham or dots.



But when Briar Rose appeared... I just knew I had to get them.



IMG_9716



IMG_9719



IMG_9721



Sprocket pillow tutorial and pattern is by Cluck Cluck Sew. I chose the bigger template. I love how staightforward and easy the tutorial is. Great for beginners looking for quick projects.



Of course, I made two pillows because they are so quick to make.



Here's the second one with a bee fabric button at the centre. The first one has a strawberry button. I used 22cm fabric buttons (from Daiso) and stuffing from IKEA pillows (because they are great for machine washing!).



IMG_9729



IMG_9723



IMG_9722



IMG_9731



The pillows are so comfy and soft. And pretty on my couch. I may have to make a third one very soon.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jolana said...

Hello! Your new pillows are really adorable! And I agree with you: these fabrics are very very nice too :)
Have a wonderful time :)
Jolana