#handsewpatchwork Block 15: Peter's Paintbox

Hello there! I hope everyone is enjoying the cool and merry season. Sorry there was a long break to this #handsewpatchwork sew-a-long. After we came back from a short holiday in Taiwan, my kids took turns to fall sick. Two weeks of sleepless nights is no fun at all! While I stayed up to take temperature, sponge and feed my kids, I worked on this block under the dim lights.





IMG_3113



I just wished to get it done so I did not bother to take pictures of the sewing steps. So rather, for this block, I'll post the page taken from the book. The pictures are pretty easy to understand even though the instructions are in Japanese.





IMG_3140



This Peter's Paintbox block is not difficult to sew. No appliqué, Y-seams or curves. Just sewing from end to end. A few more templates to cut so be mindful during cutting and arranging!



Download Template 15 Peters Paint Box. (Click on picture to enlarge it for clearer image).



**note: for templates 1 and 2, remember to flip before tracing on fabric.*



^^For cross referencing if you have the book, this patchwork block is at page 165.



~please subscribe to this blog if you are following this sew-a-long. I may not post new blocks on the same day every week.~



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

elsa said...

This is such a beautiful block ~ thank you for the pattern!