Shop re-opens!

I'm so happy!^___^

The picture above shows some of the new things I have listed in the shop. I'm introducing flex frame pouches because they are really useful & practical. Well, I was kinda tired using/making zipper pouches so I thought perhaps, flex frame pouches can be popularised just like zippered pouches.

And, the pouches are very easy to use!

And and, I found someone who loves flex frames like I do. Pink Penguin does! She even came up with a fantastic tutorial on puffy pouches. I would love to try this tutorial some day soon!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Japan, your works are so cute and lovely.I have a bounch of Japanese fabrics and old kimonofabrics.And enjoying handmade crafts .I set up my volunteer group, send baby quilts to babies with AIDS.IF you have time, please visit my blog.http://blog.livedoor.jp/rosekiss1/Rosewitch(Sakiko)