Hello!

Yes, I'm still around! Every since work started in July, I have been busy coping with full time working life again (after 2 years of bumming as a stay-at-home-mother). And with a little one growing in my tummy, I have to do alot of re-adjustments to my daily routine and... well, forget about personal time.

I really want to sew something. Soon!

Last weekend was a nice break for us. We went to a boutique hotel in town for a short getaway and it was relaxing. Obviously, the plane does not allow a "big tummy penguin" on board so my plan for a holiday trip... =(

Counting down to next year January. Just another 3 more months to go. I can't wait to hold baby in my arms. Zy is also excited about his little sister. He kisses and hugs my tummy everyday. Can you imagine that? He is soooo sweet.




I was looking at my etsy shop and how much I have neglected it. So, I'm going to sew up a storm (if possible) for christmas sale. And yes, two blankies for the big bro and lil' sis.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow!!! BIG good news!!! Congrats!!!...soon you may have the "好”

Unknown said...

hello wynn!!

congrats on no.2! I'm expecting my second niece come january too, so excited :)

You take good care now!