Nice.

Spent two days with my dad, mum, sis and bro and it was a rather good break for me since I had so many willing helpers to take care of little zy. But I think everyone had a difficult time with his temper. My sis said our shopping trip was like fighting a war.

zy and I are back home in the afternoon and we saw this:


Before I forget that I was tagged to blog about this from Anna, I chose this 6th picture from what I photographed today from the balcony. The scene was so peaceful and beautiful. The rainbow stayed for more than 10 min. And the amazing thing is that I could see all the seven colors.

It has been a long time since I saw a rainbow. And the feeling was so nice.

So nice.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

mommysam said...

Yeah! My boy keep asking me to show him rainbow again.

Anonymous said...

eh!!!! singaporean rainbow!!!