Precious teeth

Yesterday morning, zy scared me out of my wits.

As usual, he woke up very early in the morning about 5.30am and normally, jw will ask me to go back to sleep while he takes care of zy. But that morning, I insisted staying put for no reason. And then, while I was busy picking up his little alphabet magnets which he threw onto the floor, he ran off, slipped and fell face down! The next second, he was wailing and there was alot of blood covering his nose and mouth! I thought his precious teeth fell out!

zy continued crying his lungs out and blood kept oozing out from his mouth and I kept my cool. I am not sure how I did it but I did. However, I was very afraid to look into his mouth. And when I finally saw, I thought his teeth were dented inwards! My heart sank and I cried while he napped. I just could not bear to see zy in pain or suffering.

Luckily, the Kids' Dentist whom we saw said zy is perfectly alright and that there is just a cut in his gums. Though his teeth might be affected but there is no chip in the teeth and they did not move at all.

I was soooooo happy and relieved!

p/s: Today is constructive! I sent out three parcels! Thanks Michelle, Lenny (oh, it's Lenny who bought the two Big Everyday Bags!) and Morgane! Hope all of you will love your order!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Leonny said...

Uh-oh ... hope Zy is all okay by now!And here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming new year too! Really nice to know a super productive mom like you! :)xxxLeonnyhttp://www.oureverydaythings.com

eieni said...

hi wynn!i'm still waiting for the parcel. i guess singpost decided to be really slow. D: nevertheless, i still can't wait for the bags! happy new year to you and hope to see more nice creations from you! :D-lenny

Dental Clinic Singapore said...

Thanks for sharing this post.. Are you looking for dental clinic in singapore.
Visit: Coast Dental Singapore

Kids Dentist Singapore