last week & yesterday

A zipper pouch for my mom.

 
 
A small yo-yo and a pearl for her because she likes both. And I used quilting thread to hand quilt the patchwork onto a soft thin batting.
 

 
The back is natural linen with lace. I also used the same lace for attachment of an O-ring so that she can hang her favourite charms.

 
 
Interior is one of my favourite floral fabric. I did not bear to use it since I only had a really small piece left. But for my mom, it's ok because I know she will definitely like it as much as I do.
 

 
 
Last week, I also started with my baby blanket. The quilt top is ready and I'm starting to hand quilt it.
 
 
 
Yesterday, I made two headbands for Chilli and me. One with MT washi tape and ther other with fabric tape (available in my store soon). I used a plain black headband and just twirl the tapes around. A short crafting time to calm myself in the middle of kids tantrums.

 
 
A happy mail that came yesterday! Look at all the beautiful fabrics!
 
 
 
Yes, I know we are having a baby boy coming but I just cannot resist floral fabrics. You can get them from here, one of my favourite online fabric stores.
 
I have a tutorial on the round pouch coming up soon. Thank you for all the sweet mails regarding the pouch. I am not selling patterns now. Maybe in the near future if I'm lucky?
 
xo, wynn

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Wow wow... i am so happy, another friend join my mother of 3 kids club:)

Love,
Samantha
(emailsam29@yahoo.com.sg)

Swedish Scrapper said...

Lovely lovely pouch, and your pictures are delightful too! I look forward to seeing more of what you make !

amy said...

So adorable!! I like your pincushion too! ;)

Elaine said...

Awesome site! Was surfing around and really love your work :) Been bz? no updates?