Fat Quarterly Designer's Challenge - Basic Grey

This is the project I have been dying to share for the longest time!


I don't know how to describe my feeling now that I can finally showcase what I have been working hard on last month. My heart is still pumping with excitement and nervousness!









Please hop over to Fat Quarterly's blog to read about what I did and done for this amazing project! Thank you Fat Quarterly and Basic Grey!

xoxo
wynn

p/s: a new giveaway is coming up real soon...^_^ follow my blog to be notified! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

verykerryberry said...

You did a beautiful job and I loved what you wrote about the relevance and need for flowers where you live. It is incredibly pretty and there is a great mix of simple and complex

amy said...

It's beautiful Wynn!! I love all of the texture and color! What a fun piece of art to brighten up a wall!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Hi Wynn, I've come from the Fat Quarterly blog. I love your framed flowers and really enjoyed your story of getting your inspiration and of creating them.

andrea said...

it looks very nice-off to check out the links :)

Speckled Hen said...

Love your flowers! Beautiful!!

Cindy said...

This is so beautiful!!!
You are really creative, Wynn.