hello little bear

This is the little "something" I have been working real hard on this week.

It's a little bear for my sweetie pie!

I'm so happy how the bear turns out! It's oh-so adorable!




newly bought lace trims look great on little bear.


Hand stitching details using quilting thread.


Did I tell you little bear looks very much like chilli...? ^_^


Fabric: 30s by my most favourite Atsuko Matsuyama
Pattern: self drafted
(It's the same pattern as my previous patchwork bear. The only change is the size of the ears - shrunken position shifted slightly.)
Stuffing: recycled batting from used pillows. Little bear is soft and very cuddly!

I really enjoyed making this bear so much. Chilli is happy. So is mommy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Michele O said...

this is so cute!! i love it. I have grandaughters who would love it!!

Kristyne said...

Hi Wynn,I discovered you from nanaCompany (and from your lovely comment of Flickr) and Im so glad I did. Ive just added you to my blogroll. :) Looking forward to lots more yummy sewing projects.