Hexagon Pillow

I'm finally done sewing this hexagon pillow. I am so happy I managed sewing it only with my hand and not the sewing machine.








Each stitch is filled with nice thoughts of my kids and their sweetness. Chilli seems to like it alot.



This is the back of the pillow. I especially love this fabric from Lecien Japan but I forgot the name of this fabric. Can anyone tell me? The lace was added at the very last minute when I started sewing the binding. I thought something was lacking so I rummaged through my cupboard and found this beautiful lace...
I told hubby that this pillow must be passed down to our grandchildren. But he is worried this pillow will stink so much by the time our first grandchild is born.
 
I'll try to wash it more often.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Michele O said...

very pretty! i have been making pillows lately.

aceukay said...

Love your beautiful pillow!

sweetTarap said...

I'm so impressed that you finish it without your sewing machine. Nice!

amy said...

Your pillow is so awesome!!! I'm putting one on my "to make" list!! :). Do you know off hand what size hexagon templates you used?

Wynn Tan said...

Thank you sweeties for your sweetness! ^_^

Amy: I used this site to make the hexies. http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/hexagonal/
Size: 1 inch. Can't wait to see what beautiful things you will make!:)

Elaine said...

beautiful!

JESLEY said...

Cute! Its Lecien Merry Bonbon series.