Pretty occupied

A busy week.

We celebrated Chilli's 1st birthday. It was a small and cosy family get-together and we enjoyed it very much.



I have been baking quite alot this week too. All for next week's Chinese New Year. Just today, I baked peanut cookie tarts and they taste heavenly.


Pineapple tarts are real yummy too. The tart dough is made using "rubbing in" method using my MIL's recipe (she loves her recipe).


I'll be baking more for my family and relatives for the next few days.

And also, I sewed a felt floral pillow case for my IKEA pillow. It looks pretty too. It's in the machine washing. I'll take pictures soon, together with other handmades I did during the last holidays. Now, I'm hoping for a sunny day tomorrow.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

So yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Really interested in your peanut cookie tarts - they look so delicious! How do you make them?

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Yes please!!