1. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
2. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own.
3. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago.
4. Your heart breaks much more easily.
5. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
6. Every day is a surprise.
7. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
8. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
9. You become a morning person.
10. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power.