zy's quilt

This is the quilt I'm making for little zy now. Yes, every stich is by hand. I have been sewing this quilt for almost a month but it's not even half completed. Not that I'm lazy. I'm just slow... or maybe my sewing skill is not that good yet or maybe, I'm too reliant on my Singer sewing machine.

I hope zy will like it. It's something I have always wanted to make for him since he was a baby. But he hated blankets. I hope when he grows up, he will know how much I love him.

Anyway, I could not sleep last night. The feeling was frustrating. Tossing and turning around in bed till almost 3 a.m. was no fun. Today I'm half a zombie.

Bringing zy for water painting in the garden later when he wakes up from his nap. And a little marcaroni and cheese for his little tummy.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow!! Can't wait to see.....when you can complete huh??kekeke just ask.

three kitchen fairies said...

How lovely!! I love sewing by hand too, and sewing for our beloved little ones is even better. Every stitch is made with so much love, isn't?? I can't wait to see the finished work, I guess I'll wait for a couple of months...
Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep.

the mama monster said...

hi there. i'm your swap partner for this months a little chocolate a little fabric. what a darling quilt. your little one will surely treasure all the time and love you put into it. i was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about your likes and dislikes on fabric and chocolate? thanks and i'm excited to put your package together.