Thank you... from my heart

Thank you everyone for your concern. Really thank you from my heart. A million thank you will never never be enough to tell all of you how much I appreciate all your little kindness and care. I was overwhelmed when I saw the number of comments because I never knew if anyone would read my humble blog. Thank you again.

We are doing fine now. Last night was one of my scariest night. zy's temperature shot up to 40.1oC during midnight and suddenly, I felt so helpless and very very very scared. I never felt so much this way in my whole life that I cried uncontrollably. I was so afraid of losing zy. I felt I am not fit enough to be a mum and I am worst mum in this world... For not being able to protect zy from all the suffering... For making the wrong decision to skip his panadol because I wished he could sleep a little more... For every pain he is experiencing now.

zy's fever is still yo-yoing between 37oC to 39oC. We are keeping a close eye on him. Doc said the virus will most likely to die off in a week so the fever will probably persist till then. Hopefully, we can be home by tomorrow as what the doc promised.

I have never prayed so much in my life... until last night.

p/s: I am so sorry to delay the giveaway. If I am really not able to make it happen tomorrow, pls pls pls can I have a little more time till Feb 6 Friday? (Is it ok, Katy?) I really would love to do this giveaway as I promised...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Tacha said...

High temperatures are very scary in children. Hold in there. Sleep is really good for sick children so I am sure you did the right thing. I am thinking of you.

Purple Paisley Patch said...

Hi Wynn, you are not a bad mum, you're a great mum! You love your baby and he will be fine. High temps are very scary in little ones. My son had febrile convulsions when he was a baby and I have never been so scared in all my life. Don't be hard on yourself, and don't stress about the giveaway - there will be more. I'm sure Katy understands. Big Hugs for you and Zy. Kelly :-)

Sam said...

You are a great Mum, I'm sure from what I have read. I had five (all grown up now) and they gave me some scary moments, like when my six months old twin had really bad burns on both hands and we were more than 30kms away from a hospital - they are all healed now and you would never know they were burned. Keep praying and we will pray too - it works.
Sam Perth Australia

Anonymous said...

Your are the greatest mom in the whole world. And if you happen to forget it, remember you are the only one for your little one too! :)
I have had some terrible moments like these and I know how it feels to be so scared you can only cry but it only means that you love Zy so much and you are a human...
XXX

Anonymous said...

don't be so hard with yourself, I think for zy you're the best mun in the whole world

Anonymous said...

Awww Wynn *hugs* Please don't be so hard on yourself. You're a great mother and Zy is VERY blessed to have you. If you're ever feeling overwhelmed or need to vent, I'm only an email away! Hope Zy gets better very soon!

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

Don't doubt yourself, you are a great Mum. I know all about that helpless feeling when they get sick like that. I'm glad he's on the mend now.