NEW MiniDuo

My New MiniDuo. Pouch & Tissue case all in one.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Leonny @ Our Everyday Things said...

Hi Wynn!!

Another piece of nice work ! :)

...

just a quick reply from me, I received your latest email (it never goes to my junk folder), but when I replied, as usual I get a returned message saying it can't be sent to you (no wonder you never really get my replies)

here, I copy and paste the message I always get ya ...

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tamesoft2.localdomain.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

wynn@zakkaart.com



just thought perhaps you want to check it out (just in case other people also send you emails but never actually get to you).

Take care! :)

xxx
Leonny
http://www.oureverydaythings.com

nkitkat said...

wow that's smart!