I haven't been updating for a really long time. Gosh, I have lost track of time.

Yes, I have been creating. Sewing. And being with little zy. Oh, he has just turned one and it's an amazing feeling watching him grow everyday (well, that's how I usually spend each day, just by being with him). He is my joy, my love and my inspiration.

Talking about creation, I have sewed a couple of Big Everday bags last week and a few mini pouches this week. Finally listing them in Etsy to share. Response has been slow and frankly, I was kinda anxious about getting someone to appreciate my works. But as I get more frustrated over sales, the more I couldn't concentrate in creation. And then, I realised that maybe I have to wait. I thought of budding artists, some of them really have to wait for years for someone to value their works, their efforts.

I should be more patient.

Anyway, zakkaArt was started because I just wanted somewhere to "vent" my creativity, to do something I love while staying at home to be with zy, to find my passion.

Yes, passion. It's all what I have now.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!