I feel terribly sorry when I cannot keep up with my orders. Not just sorry, I feel so bad that it disrupts my sleep and rest. Anyway, I do not get much rest since zy came into our lives. Everyday is just about zy. And he follows everyway I go. Be it the kitchen getting a drink or at my workplace busy sewing or now at the dining room with my laptop replying mails.

Imagine I just got him to sit down and read while I type this post!

Each day my working hours are the times when he naps. That's at most three hours a day. And by the time he sleeps at night which is about 10pm, I am too exhausted to continue to sew.

Well well, I got to start working soon. Got my dear mum to help out in babysitting him when she comes later. And that's 4 hours later....


A little door decor we got over the weekend for X'mas...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

mommysam said...

Your boy sleeping habit is the same as my boy. By the time, he sleep I am too tired to do my jewellery. I been wanted to do some accessories for myself;)

Wynn Tan said...

hey mommysam,

now whenever zy naps, i rush my work! like now at 9pm he just slept (lucky early night!), i on my laptop and start checking mails and surfing net! cannot waste any minute!

Wynn Tan said...

by the way, mommysam, what kinda accessories are you making? maybe i can get something from you!=)